The Hungry Peddler first opened its doors in December of 1976. The building itself was built about 1911 and was the second on this site. The original building was a wooden structure called Boulevard Hall which was a tavern and dance hall. It burned down in about 1910 at which time the Miller family built this building and operated Miller's Tavern here for many years. Try their German recipe house beer "Peddler Brau" made by their friends at Capital Brewery in Middleton, WI. Their senior menu - 10,000+ T-Bones sold each each year since 2000!! They have the best fish fry in town!! They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner with leisure dining and a casual atmosphere along with a full bar and many drink specials. Don't forget their popular gift certificates!! Recommended by TripAdvisor!